March 21, 2020
To Our Valued Reef Organic Customers,
We want to share with you the actions we’re taking to slow down the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) and best support your continued access to our products. We are taking every reasonable precaution to ensure that the Reef family is safe, healthy and supported.
We take this public health issue very seriously and that is reflected in the recent changes made to our day-to-day operations, both at our office in Bedford and our facility in Brooklyn.
- We are performing daily screenings to ensure no one with symptoms accesses our facility and have implemented essential crew rotations for those who are responsible for tour plants, fish and client orders
- Staff who have travelled out of country, who have symptoms, or who are at risk due to other reasons have been required to quarantine or have self-quarantined.
- We have suspended all business travel until further notice
- All staff who are able to work remotely are doing so, including all staff at our head office
- No visitors are being accepted at the facility for the next 30 days except for emergency repairs
- All facility staff have been briefed on all aspects of COVID-19
- Our already robust sanitation operations have increased substantially
Access to retail stores is subject to change on short notice. Check your local retailer prior to venturing out. If you visit a retail store practice social distancing, and please consider online orders if possible.
PEI Cannabis has closed their stores until further notice, effective March 19th at 2:00pm EST. You may still purchase products from its online store.
NSLC Cannabis locations have changed hours to 11am-7pm, with 10am-11am reserved for seniors and high risk groups to shop. They are closed on Sundays.
If you have any questions about how Reef Organic is operating during the advent of COVID-19, feel free to reach out to our Marketing & Communications Manager, Meg Stewart, at 902-830-7301 or email@example.com.
You are in our thoughts, and we hope you, your family and loved ones stay well at this uncertain time.
The Reef Organic Team